Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Universe Networking



Have you ever wished something with a lot of desire and eventually you get what you want? There are people that call this "launch your request to the universe". Today I want to explain you how this type of queries can make you get some benefits or eventually fullfill your dreams.
Some time ago I heard the phrase: "launch your request to the universe" and I understand that you have to make aware the people around you what are you looking for. It's important that you have a clear vision of what you are searching for and who you want to ask, in order to your friends have you in mind and consider your request when the opportunity arrives.


I have some female friends that wanted to get a boyfriend, I do not have male friends with this requests, but a lot of girls. So they are "launching their request to the universe" when I get to know their business. At the the moment I find a match, I try to get them to know each other and make him to ask her out or at least have a nice conversation.
Its important that you know that there should be a big desire to get what you want, not just saying it, but placing all your commitment and enthusiasm until you find the right possiblities to get what you are searching for. I had a friend that used to tell me that she want to find her significant other, so one time I find a perfect guy and they had a phone call and reach to an agreement on a date, but the same day, my friend call me to cancel with some lame excuse. I really think that my friend didn't have a full commitment to meet that guy.


Other case I have with the people that would like to travel and see the world, so each year they have the idea to get some vacations. But when the time comes to make reservations, look for offers, they look to other type of events like concerts, tournaments and definitly they lack the vision of traveling. It would be worthless to "launch the request to the universe" if you are not willing to make some concesions. I had a friend with two passions, travel and cook, and as soon as she realized that maybe a business trip could be done, she canceled her cooking class and ask them to reschedule or give her a refound, so she could get the best of the both worlds. That is the attitude!!!!
Finally there are some examples of people that hate their jobs and every day they get up to work, at a place that they don't like and get bored. Until they have the enlightment and decide to make a change in their lives, and search for a new job, so they are "launching their request to the universe" and start to move contacts and look for a better job that make them to develop their potential.
So decide, start organizing your priorities and "launch your request to the universe", at least you will have some contacts in your path to get to your objective. Tell us how you have done with your own launchings.

No comments:

Post a Comment