Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Networking and the Fruit Market


In the last weeks and months May and June, I had visited frequently Texcoco, where my family has a ranch, I take advantage of this visits to make some other errons like visit the supermarket, shopping for school supplies, getting some hardware, among others.
In this travels, I watch out a little market place that is on the sideway of the road and where you can find some fruits. This place is so popular that every day it's there receiving customers and selling Michoacan fruit.

The first time I stopped, my dad tell me that the products were the best of the region and the fresher, so I went there and buy some Chile and Peppers and get to taste them. My second visit, the owner decided to gave me a lot more product that I was buying. To give you an idea on what happened, I share you the list of what I buy and what he give me:
I buy thisHe give me this
1 Kg de Mango
1 Mamey
½ Kg de Oaxaca Cheese
½ Kg de Limones
½ Kg de Prunes
½ Kg de Lyches
¼ Kg de Cherries
½ Kg de Higos
½ Kg de Guayaba
2 Mameyes
¼ Kg de Creme
3 Mini Mangos









Of course the result was my eternal fidelity, so now each time I have the opportunity, I came back, the last week I went with Marilú my friend, and we get a lot of fruits I had not the chance to taste. Papaya, Lyches, Aguacate, Mango, Mamey, Apple, Bananas, Onions, Fresh Cheese and Cream Cheese. Also they let us in their personal space and share with us some Tortillas with Mole. A real delight!

I understand perfectly the selling process of this man, who is not able to give me his name yet, but his selling technique is wonderful:
1.- Offer products of the best quality.
2.- Give up some product samples, sometimes big samples.
3.- Be willing to change the products for better quality, bigger size, fresher.
4.- Have a service attitude to customers.
5.- Always being in good mood.
And you, have you experienced something similar? Tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment