Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Second Anniversary Networking



This week Networking Mindset is celebrating its second anniversary, and I want to thank all the people that take their time to read my opinions and do some comments about the suggestions I place in this space.
I won't make a brief about the blog statistics, because each year in December, the managing page does it for me. Although I want to make some insights about the way the writing objectives could be reached.
Originally the idea about writing this blog started as a "free hands" activity to loosen my writing abilities and reach some readers that weren't from the academic field. As I told you before, or some of you have read it, the last year I finished my PhD degree and I have to improve my writing skills.
Second point was to consider that creating a blog would make me choose a topic to always get in the center of the attention. So the themes I write about should be of my complete knowledge and practise in my every day activities. With this in mind I have not to do an extensive research, just let go my own experience and tell you about it.
Third I have to read other blogs, so I have an idea on what to do with a publishing space, I managed to understand that there were two types of blogs: the ones related to a trademark, for example apple, where the companies publish information related to their activity and use the space to tell the people about the new releases that are making. And the second case, the personal blogs, like mine, where you can write about almost anything only to have other people know about your personal experiences.
So I decided this blog theme, when I realized about the activity I made almost everyday in my personal and professional life. Everything else relates to a personal commitment, interest, and some issues about leaving a legacy for the posterity. Of course I don't know what will happen with this Blog through the years, in the meantime, I have a great time sharing with you my life and getting back your comments.
After this two years telling you about events and networking, I want to thank your comments, your personal messages and your opinions about what I write. Some of you go further and ask me to write about some particular events and the most courageous write in your behalf your own experiences about your personal networking. I hope this experiment will last for some more years, and that we find different ways to achieve a Networking Mindset.
THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment