Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Concert Networking



Maroon 5 was at our city and furthermore that I'm a big fan, I couldn't help to tell you about my experience. I bought the tickets since last September, so this event was planned for about 6 months and as you may imagine, waiting for so long makes higher the expectations. So I had to do a little research so I can arrive on time to the place.
12670782_10153255557417493_4648504187377667171_n
The total capacity of the Foro Sol is 55,000 people, as I could prove there should be that amount of people at that place, so we had 2 options, take the subway or take a taxi. My friends decided to take a cab, I think the next time we should consider better the first option, since we had a 2.5 hour ride. Of course you have to visualize the 55,000 people trying to get to the same place at about the same hour.
12805721_10153255557582493_6083662237735679419_n
The show lasted just 1.5 hours, that was disappointing. I had waited for six months for a show of 1.5 hours? Whatever, Maroon 5 and specially Adam Levine, make a real show with their songs and the scenery. I realized that my research produce benefits because I knew all the songs, that was the best part of preparing for so much time. Personally I would like that the group had more interaction with the audience, but they perform their songs really well, and that was objective of this concert.


 
The interesting thing that happened to us at the concert was with a group of girls that were sited in front of us. When the concert started, the girls went up to their chairs, obstructing completely the stage and the screens. I had to tell them to get down so the rest of the people could watch the show. They went down and didn't get up again, so anyone had to copy that bad practice, at least in the spot we were sited.
So I share my recommendations for going on concerts:
1.- Organize with your friends, even better if you have the same taste, you will have fun.
2.- Seize the opportunity and meet before the event in a close location so you can have fun a before, during and after the concert.
3.- Do not allow other people mess up with your experience, tell them in a good way that everybody has the opportunity to have a good time and you will get some cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment