Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Petworking




Have you made some type of networking related to your pets? Its really interesting what things you can share with some other pet enthusiasts.
Before anything I just want to clarify that even though I have pets I can't consider my self a pet enthusiast, I just like them but I admire the people that love that much the animals. You can feel the love and tender some owners give to their pets!
Whatever, if you are a Dog, Cat, Fish, Bird or as my friend Alfredo, happen to have a Zoo, I share with you some social media that allow you to do petworking related to your animal hobbies.
petworking
Some general sites that bring out information on different pets are:
This sites gave some feedback on different pets, care, tips and open different forums for different type of animals, like reptiles or some other pets that need special assistance.
The dogs and cats have a lot more followers, so if your pet is a dog, I recommend that you visit this Internet sites:
There are some other dog communities at facebook, but some of them are dedicated to urban dog wear, like: urbandogwear o hotel, spa and special care services like: Urbanhounds
For Cat lovers are some different sites too:
UrbanCat Leaguehttp://www.urbancatleague.org/


Now, not every thing are dogs and cats, if your pet is inside an aquarium you can review this different communities, depending on your reptile or fish love:
Turtles and Tortoiseshttp://www.tortoise.com/
If you prefer the open spaces, you can find some information on birds on the following site:
Now if you are just like me, just an animal follower, visit a Zoo and learn something about different animals that live among us in this planet:

No comments:

Post a Comment