Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New Talents and Networking



I went to a concert of a new musical proposal, I think they have a promising future. Could I help this group? Should my musical taste is good enough for the upcoming generations?
MariaJulia has a little on the market, but a lot of different exposure. You can notice the experience among them. As I told you before, at the end each people could classify it on like or dislike. For me it was a like.
Durante el evento
During the concert
The invitation came through facebook, and then I contact my cousin just to make sure that the event wasn't canceled. This group has a marketing strategy, a musical proposal and an official launch. Now we can see how its musical carreer develops, maybe we are at the beginning of a career like Maná, Caifanes or Fobia.

En esa tumba no vuelvo a llorar
At that grave I shall not cry again
The appointment was at a small concert hall at Mexico City, with oppening group and everything. This is a good strategy, because you can immediately compare. To my taste MariaJulia was a lot better than Standups. I think that more sooner than later we will be listening to their songs vía Youtube, Spotify, itunes or Radio.

I share with you the musical proposal and the theme "En esa tumba no vuelvo a llorar" (At that grave I shall not cry again), I prefer you judge by your particular musical taste:

So my recommendations on launching networking:
1.- Invite your family and friends to your own developments, this type of event is really interesting to share with people you know and you can have longer relations.
2.- Make a formal launching proposal, you will always have critics, but your friends and family will support you.
3.- Enjoy what you are doing, seize the moment and make the people around you have a good time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment