Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Year's Introspection



Today's post I'd like to show you some questions that may allow you to know better your wills and wishes. It is possible that they may be of help to make a plan on your new year's resolutions, when you get to know you better:
1.- What are my strengths?
2.- What are my short term and long term goals?
3.- Who are the people that most matter to me?
4.- What are ashamed for?
5.- What I like to do for fun?
6.- What new activities am I interested or willing to try?
7.- What am I worried about?
8.- What are my values?
9.- What I believe in?
10.- If I had one wish, it would be:
11.- Where I feel safe?
12.- What or who offers me comfort?
13.- If I weren't afraid, I'd like to:
14.- Which achievement makes me proud?
15.- What is my biggest failure?
16.- What I like about my job?
17.- What I dislike about my job?
18.- What does my inner critic tell me?
19.- What do I do to show myself self-compassion and self-care?
20.- What am I passionate about?
21.- What is my happiest memory?
22.- Am I introvert or extrovert?
23.- Am I a night owl or an early bird?
24.- What do my dreams tell me?
25.- Which is my favorite book, movie, band, food, color, animal?
26.- What am I thankful?
27.- When I feel sad, I like to:
28.- I now I'm stressed when:
I hope this questions help you to remember who you are, what you like and what are your wishes. So you may have a better idea to plan your new year's resolutions
Tell us, which question help you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment