Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Premier Networking




The past week I had the opportunity to be invited to the movies for the National Premier of the wedding movie from my friends Javier and Juan. Usually this events are held in a private environment, like in a weekend, and with some family and friends. In this case, Javier has created expectations among his friends because he decided to be the editor and producer of his own movie.

I just want to remind that less than a year ago, I posted some events and activities they have being doing as preparation to their wedding party. Remember the time I write about the mask producing and the paper flowers? I also dedicate a post to their wedding event at a garden in Morelos State.
This time I couldn't miss the opportunity to tell you about their commitment to their own events, the work and dedication they put into this movie premier shined all over. First the idea of renting a movie place, I think it was awesome. They could invite at the same time to all their family and friends again. Javier again make some "Save the date" invitations. He also previously asked me if me or my team will have an event on that same day. If he was so careful with me, I can imagine how about the rest of his friends. How could I miss this Premier then?

Of course the event details couldn't be forgotten, we had a red carpet, memories photographer, posters, after party, decoration, toast. Everything you could think for a movie premier, but in this case all the memorabilia will refer to their wedding.
As I told you before, the movie was edited and produced by Javier, and he prepared the best shots, paying attention for not being to long or boring. The movie lasted one hour, and included also pictures and moments that the grooms had with their guests.

At the end of the movie, and when the credits were passing by, they dedicated time to print the names of all the people that in one way or another contributed to their special moment. They thanked the maids of honor, the invitation makers, the mask creators, the food tasters, everyone had their name on the credits. Personally I liked a lot reading my name in this credits, it was an extra plus for this event.
The after party consisted in a toast in the cinema cafeteria and they also thanked the guests again. Of course almost everyone asked them to make another wedding the same as fun as the first one. It was a innovative and different event.

Y left here some recommendations I had about this experience:
1.- Details matter, if you have the time, the observation skills and the ability to put some interest in details, make sure you include them, if you do not have this qualities, make sure you ask someone that does, so your event will have the best of your intentions.
2.- The event is for your guests, you want them to have fun and enjoy, so dedicate some time to know if the date is an available one, if it is accessible, if they could participate in activities, like the red carpet. I can assure you that your friends feel included.
3.- Seize the chance to become closer to your friends, every time you consider them and have some details, they will be considering you for further invitations.


No comments:

Post a Comment