Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sistine Chapel in Mexico



Almost a year ago the government annouced the visit of the exact copy of the Sistine Chapel in Mexico City, as I understand it is the first time the Vatican allows a replica to be done and to be exposed. Because I'm a huge fan of the museums, I couldn't let go the opportunity.
To mix a little the experience with the networking, I have to tell that all the information I get was from my friend Karla, who also likes the museum visits, so she write to me and we get our registration for the experience.
Karla has also good knowledge from the Renaissance Art so before we do the visit, she gave us an explanation on what to look for in this exposition and what were the most important elements in the Chapel. 





The visit was really easy, because we had the general idea on what to look at, I will share the official video released to promote the exposition, so you will get the vision on what to do in the place.



To end this post I want to share that this a worth going event, first because is easier and cheaper to visit Sistine Chapel in Mexico than in Rome, second because it is an exact replica made out of printed pictures over a canvas, so the image is almost the same to the original, third because before and during the visit you get some explanations on the most important data and images to view when inside the place.

So now that this exposition is in your city or if you have the chance to come to Mexico City, I made the total recomendation to visit this exposition, is worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment