Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 statistics


I want to share with you some numbers from this blog, maybe you find them interesting:

This Blog has 2851 visits through the year with more than 120 images shared. The most viewed post was "When a friend leaves", august 5, 2015).


I publish this year 42 new posts, that in total make 91 posts for the whole blog. The most visited day is Wednesday, because is the day I usually publish.

The top 5 posts for this year were:

When a friend leaves
In Memoriam Networking
Big Bang Networking
Masks Networking
Birthday Blog

The referral sites were:
Google
Facebook
Blogspot
Wordpress

I have visits from several countries, being the following the most popular:
United States, Mexico, Russia, Germany, France, Poland and Ukraine

I want to thank everyone for visiting this blog and reading my space. Hope to have you back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment