Wednesday, August 12, 2015

In Memoriam Networking



This post is dedicated to Alfredo Moreno Ricart, an excellent friend and peer since my college studies.
Death is something we know eventually come, but we don't expect to receive this type of news from someone that young. I heard first from the chat our generation has since several months ago. On the social networks the thankful notes and friendship tokens were plenty. The first reaction of my college friends were from disbelief, then we start asking tor confirmations and at the end we started to express our condolences.
As a group of managers, the proposals about the different things we could do to express our admiration keep flowing. We propose to organize a Mass at Monterrey, go to the memorial in Reynosa, and send an obituary to a newspaper.
While writing the message to Alfredo make us remember the best times we had with him. We share some photos and memories. Thanks to Elena coordination and the comments of the people at the chat we could made the publishing.
Personally I want to share that my last contact with Alfredo was related to a post that I publish back in April, "Petworking". I send him an inbox asking him to share me some of this Zoo pictures. He answered me back and I like to share with you the last words he send me, so you can imagine the great human being he was.

"Goodbye's are part of life, sometimes it's necessary to say goodbye and leave a memory about us before leaving, "

No comments:

Post a Comment